Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bullying, Harassment, & the Need to Belong

Bullying has always been an issue, through out the 70's, 80's, 90's and now so I'm sure there is no way to completely get rid of bullying and/or harassment because there is always going to be mean people in the world whether we like it or not. Although, I do not think there is any acceptable time to bully someone nor is there an innacceptable time because it should never be okay to hurt someone physically or mentally. I dont think me as one person could change all of Kimberly to be a better place, but I could make sure if I see a kid getting picked on I would help them out and teach the bullies a lesson or two for being mean to an innocent boy or girl. I have never been a bystander to bullying because I'm not I have seen any but I know if I do see it, I will try and stop it. Bully and harassment is not okay in my eyes and should be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment